The Task Teams
Visit our page on Using
Teams to Implement ISO 9001:2000 for a description of the Team Approach
and an overview of the functions and make up of the ISO Steering Team
and Task Teams.
The team leader is responsible for scheduling the first team meeting
according to the plan on the Gantt chart.
Team Leader: Create a Task
Team First Meeting Agenda, include:
- Discussion of the Responsibilities of the ISO 9001:2000 Steering Team
and Implementation steps. Use the PowerPoint presentation “Implementation
of ISO 9001:2000”
- Give out the Task Team Handout
- If you are using The 9000 Store Procedures, hand out the Quality System
Procedure that the team will be responsible for.
- Explain to the team that the Procedure and your process must match.
Some of your processes (the way you do things) will need to be changed
to meet requirements of the standard, and parts of the procedure will
need to be edited to accurately describe what you do.
- If you are not using the prepared procedures this team will be responsible
for developing and documenting the new procedure for thier section of
- The completed Gap Analysis will show the team what requirements
are not being met by your current process.
- You will need to make changes to your current process to conform
with the requirements.
- List the requirements from the Gap Analysis that you are meeting.
- Identify the requirements of the standard that you will need
to address to be in compliance.
- Schedule next meeting. During the next meetings you will work on
the tasks that you have listed above.
- Once the process has been determined the procedure will need to be
finalized and sent for approval by the ISO 9001:2000 Steering Team.
Agendas for the next meetings
- Read The 9000 Store Procedure (Or for the team responsible for the
quality manual read The 9000 Store Quality Manual and compare to current
- If not using The 9000 Store procedures, outline a new process to meet
the requirements of the standard.
- Assign tasks for implementing changes in your processes and editing
- Set next agenda
- Schedule next meeting